3 pds. chicken
2 inch ginger
5-6 cloves garlic
1-2 green chillies
red chilli powder to taste
2 tpsp oil
1-1/2 tsp salt
2 cups curd
1/2 tsp red color
1. Skin chicken, wash and dry properly.
2. Make a paste of ginger garlic and green chillies
in the mixer.
3. Marinate the chicken in this ginger-garlic paste
with the curd,salt,red color,red chillie powder for
5-6 hours in the fridge.
4. Put in a flat bottomed pan and cook on high heat
till the liquid dries off partially.
5. Then cover the pan and simmer for 20-30 min.till
chicken is tender.
6. Sprinkle garam masala and chaat masala.
7. Serve hot garnished with onion rings,green chillies
and lemon halves.