Serves : Two
Cooking Time : Five minutes
Preparation Time : Four minutes
10 large mushrooms, quartered
1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
2 tablespoons onion paste
1 teaspoon tomato puree
1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
3 tablespoons curds
1/4 teaspoon garam masala
1 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons chopped coriander
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger-garlic paste
and the onion paste and saute for some time.
2. Add the tomato puree and chilli powder and stir
for some time.
3. Add the mushrooms and saute till they are tender.
4. Finally, add the curd, garam masala and salt.
5. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.